Give the Gift of Knowledge

We have selected amazing books to give as gifts all year long, to populate your home library shelves and to fill those special gift bags. Give the Gift of Knowledge, give a book! You can also read more detailed author interviews at: www.blackpearlsmagazine.com. Share this page on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!

Meet Face 2 Face Productions, Intl

Meet the Founder of Face 2 Face Productions, Intl
Leticia Lewis
EDC: Mrs. Leticia Lewis, please describe your companies and what you offer the consumer. Tell us about your services and the owners.
FL: I am the owner of Face 2 Face Productions, Intl. and the International Covenant Christian Chamber of Commerce. Face 2 Face Productions, Intl. is a company that provides events in the form of cruises, media, radio, television, and Internet radio. I am also a published author of a Christian romance novel titled the Road to Richness. Under the umbrella of Face 2 Face Productions, Intl.

I am the host of Strait Talk TV Show and the Strait Talk TV Show Internet radio show. My husband and I are the founders of a Christian social mixer called "Last Friday." The website is www.face2faceproductionsinternational.com. Radio Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/straittalk


The International Covenant Christian Chamber of Commerce is a faith based non-profit organization. Our mission is economic growth and development through the Word of God. Our vision is unleashing the potential of the members for economic growth and development for global impact through education and our Lord Jesus. www.blogtalkradio.com/icccc and http://www.internationalcovenant.org/


EDC: Leticia, finish this sentence: I am Powerful because...
FL: I am powerful because I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens me.


EDC: Did your company change the way consumers were previously taught to think? Think about this quote and share with us.
"It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success nor more dangerous tomanage than the creation of a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who profit by the preservation of theold institution and merely lukewarm defenders in those who would gain by the new one." - Nicolo Machiavelli

FL: I would have to agree with the theory by Nicolo Machiavelli. Upon starting a new business, there will be many critics, nay-sayers and luke warm people who are content with the status quo. My companies are helping to change the way people think. Both companies emphasize the importance of ridding oneself from the "crab in the barrel" mentality and to know there is enough room at the top for everyone. It is crucial to understand the importance of supporting other people at cost for their products, services or goods that are rendered with integrity.


Intimate Conversation with Leticia Lewis

EDC: What got you started in this business/industry? How did you start your writing journey?
FL: What got me started in business was the need to see other's especially Christians diversify and not become complacent in life. We live in a big world and some never travel outside of their city limits, which in turn creates a mental limit. I started my journey in high school. My mom went to be with the Lord when I was 13 in the 8th grade. By the time I reached high school, I realized the importance of living life without regret and living life to the fullest. It is necessary for all people to understand the fact they are making an impact on someone else's life whether negatively or positively but they are making an impact. I want people to strive for the positive and with God's help, it can be done.


EDC: What separates you and your firm from the competition?
FL: My biggest challenge in business is to remain optimistic and not allow demogragraphics to affect me. I am originally from southern California and I relocated to northern California. Big difference in mentality and lifestyle.


EDC: What advice would you give someone just starting out in your business?
FL: The advice I would give to other's just starting out is to not get discouraged and do not listen to negativity from other's. Find a genuine support system, and mentor who will encourage you in your process. Recieve instructions and receive wisdom.


EDC: What do you enjoy most about your profession?
FL: What I enjoy most about my companies, is meeting new people and seeing the positive, godly impact I can make on the lives of other's.

FL: Thank you so much for the opportunity!Face 2 Face Productions, Intl. "Improving the Quality of Life One Event at a Time."

http://www.face2faceproductionsinternational.com www.blogtalkradio.com/straittalk


This Intimate Conversations Interview was brought to you by Ella Curry, president of EDC Creations. If you have other questions for the owner of Face 2 Face Productions, Intl, please leave them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below. We appreciate your support, share this post on Facebook and Twitter too. Thanks!