Give the Gift of Knowledge

We have selected amazing books to give as gifts all year long, to populate your home library shelves and to fill those special gift bags. Give the Gift of Knowledge, give a book! You can also read more detailed author interviews at: www.blackpearlsmagazine.com. Share this page on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!

Business Spotlight: Especially Yours Events

Especially Yours Events has been in service since March 08. I've gotten the chance to find out what services are helpful to authors and which are not necessarily needed. We now offer:

Literary Coaching: To offer So You Want To Be An Author Part I and II. Part I talks about how to turn the concept in your head into a manuscript and Part II talks about how to market your book and promote your career. Also helping authors to edit their manuscript developmentally to create the best work possible to be published.


I have been doing some developmental editing on the side for some people to help them with developing story lines and creating in depth characters and plots. This goes along with some of what I will offer authors in helping them to develop their books and crafting their writing styles as a Literary Coach. I've noticed that a lot of authors are coming out with books that are not well written and I would like to focus on shaping the writing techniques and styles of authors.

Event Planning: I will be coordinating literary events that seek to showcase authors that may not be featured in the large book stores. The events will also bring readers and authors together.
I will no longer be doing booking and scheduling services for individual authors or setting up book tours. I'm choosing to focus on assisting authors with strengthening their writing styles as I've taken time out to really look at where my talents lie.

Please share this information with authors that you come across if they are in need. Thanks for all of your help with promoting my business! If you have any questions, please don't hesistate to ask!

Tamara Angela Grant

Author
www.tamaraangelagrant.com
www.myspace.com/maraangel
www.victoriousmagazine.com

Publicist
www.eventsbyespeciallyyours.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/thecolorpages
-----------------------------------------------------

Join the Conversation, leave questions or comments below. Each day active bloggers are selected to win free books and prizes, so leave your email address with each post. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in your services, but was unsure whether or not you worked with authors in the Tri-State area? I am in Pennsylvania.

    If you like, please visit my website and get in touch. http://www.blowingupbarriers.com.

    Thank you in advance!

    Love and blessings,

    Dr. Ni

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below. We appreciate your support, share this post on Facebook and Twitter too. Thanks!