Give the Gift of Knowledge

We have selected amazing books to give as gifts all year long, to populate your home library shelves and to fill those special gift bags. Give the Gift of Knowledge, give a book! You can also read more detailed author interviews at: www.blackpearlsmagazine.com. Share this page on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!

What do you hope to accomplish this year?

What do you hope to accomplish this year? What tools or resources will you use to do it? Do you need others to assist you in reaching your goals?
-----------------------------------------------------
Join the Conversation, leave questions or comments below. Each day active bloggers are selected to win free books and prizes, so leave your email address with each post. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I expect to go to the next level in 2009! I refuse to settle for mediocrity. I plan on rising and living above the ordinary. I have recently opened my first non profit organization, Living Your Dreams Now, which will help other people realize their dreams. I also have plans to learn more about money management. God is about to bless me tremendously and I want to be able to know how to properly use the financial resources He's opening up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to provide a better life for my granddaughter by petioning to adopt her.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below. We appreciate your support, share this post on Facebook and Twitter too. Thanks!