Give the Gift of Knowledge

We have selected amazing books to give as gifts all year long, to populate your home library shelves and to fill those special gift bags. Give the Gift of Knowledge, give a book! You can also read more detailed author interviews at: www.blackpearlsmagazine.com. Share this page on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!

Lesson on Standing by John D. Evans

Lesson on Standing

If God is good
And I stand for good
Then I stand for God
And God stands for me
And anyone who tries to
Attack me
Mock me
Belittle me
Disrespect
Criticize me
Put me down
Throw me away
Anyone who tries to
More than me they despise
More than good do they oppose
But, at that moment, they oppose God

by John D. Evans

The Evans Poetry Collection
P.O. Box 2177
Oak Park, IL 60303
877-4MY-TEPC
USA

www.jdpoetry.com
www.myspace.com/jdpoetry
www.jdpoetry.gaia.com

Literate Nubian
http://www.literatenubian.org/Interviews.aspx?Id=19

Timbooktu
http://www.timbooktu.com/jdevans/jdevans.htm

"Promoting Global Peace from 2006 to eternity!"

-----------------------------------------------------
Join the Conversation, leave questions or comments below. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below. We appreciate your support, share this post on Facebook and Twitter too. Thanks!