Listen to the intro here: http://
Presented by the Professional Woman Network (PWN) www.pwnbooks.com
Violence against women exists in all cultures, ages, religions, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds and income levels. The World's Women 2010: Trends and Statistics report from the United Nations’ Statistics Division’s reveals these key findings:
· Violence against women is a universal phenomenon.
· Women are subjected to different forms of violence – physical, sexual, psychological and economic – both within and outside their homes.
· Rates of women experiencing physical violence at least once in their lifetime vary from several per cent to over 59 per cent depending on where they live.
In The Still of the Night includes over 100 personal safety tips for women including:
· How to make your home safe when you are there and when you are not.
· Safety tips for travelling in a car, bus, or train
· Cruise safety tips for travelling alone or with a group
· Safety tips for young women going to college
ORDER THE BOOK: Professional Woman Network (PWN) http://pwnbooks.com/