EDC Creations is now accepting interviews for the Black Pearls Magazine. If you would like to be interviewed for the magazine, answer the questions below.
After answering the questions, edit and spell check your work, then email the questions AND the answers to Ella Curry in the body of an email. In the subject line of the email put: Black Pearl Interview Request. Or you may post it here, after editing.
Questions for Authors or Poets
Please answer at least 5 of these questions in detail. Send Ella your biography for the introduction. Keep the bio brief and to the point.
Tell us about your passion for writing. Please send a short paragraph describing the book and what you offer the reader.
Finish this sentence: I am Powerful because...
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."- Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955) Was there ever a point in your career, when how your career or actions didn't match the theory? And how did you change the facts?
1. Where are you from? How did you start your writing journey?
2. Who are your two main characters and what do you like most about them?
3. What makes your book stand out and would entice a reader pick it up?
4. Ultimately, what do you want readers to gain from your book?
5. What is the most surprising thing you have learned in creating books?
6. What would you say has been your most significant achievement as a writer?
7. What advice would you give a new writer?
8. Name 3 things that it takes to make a successful author, in your opinion?
9. What can we expect from you in the future?
10. Share with us your latest news, events or upcoming book releases.
Add all of your contact information and website addresses at the end. Attach your logo, book cover or company photos to the email. Once again, submit your interview in the body of an email, spell checked without any formatting. Do not send the interview as a Word doc or as a .pdf file. We will have it published in 48 hours.
Thank you in advance for considering a spotlight in the all new EDC Creations Black Pearls Online Magazine.
Ella Curry, president of EDC Creations