After answering the questions, edit and spell check your work, then email the questions AND the answers to Ella Curry in the body of an email. In the subject line of the email put: Black Pearl Interview Request. Or you may post it here, after editing.
Questions for Bookclubs, Literary Networks and Women Networks
Please answer at least 5 of these questions in detail.
Tell us about your passions. Please send a short paragraph describing the network/group and what you offer the readers or visitors to your site.
Tell us a few books that you would define as "Literary Hallmarks."
1. What do you define as Quality Literature?
2. How did your organization develop? How many members are in the group?
3. What is the primary mission of the group?
4. Do you have outreach programs or events that we can support?
5. What does a typical meeting consist of for the members?
6. Do you have an open membership? How can one join your network?
7. Have you selected your books for the year? What are you reading now? Why this book?
8. Who are some of the authors your group has featured?
9. Name 3 authors you would like to do a phone chat with this year.
10. Ultimately, what do you want members to gain from your union?
Add all of your contact information and website addresses at the end. Attach your logo, group photos or company photos to the email. Once again, submit your interview in the body of an email, spell checked without any formatting. Do not send the interview as a Word doc or as a .pdf file. We will have it published in 48 hours.
Thank you in advance for considering a spotlight in the all new EDC Creations Black Pearls Online Magazine.
Ella Curry, president of EDC Creations